This is a two day Train the Trainer course for people who wish to be accredited to run the Leadership Challenge® Workshop.
Participants must have completed a full two day Leadership Challenge Workshop, within the last 12 months.
This is not an ‘attend only’ qualification. Candidates will need to demonstrate an understanding of the model and competence in facilitation.
What you will learn:
- The research foundation for the Kouzes and Posner leadership model – The Five Practices of Exemplary Leaders®
- How to explain and interpret The Leadership Practices Inventory® (LPI)
- How to facilitate a powerful The Leadership Challenge® Workshop
What you will do:
- Practice facilitating at least one module of the workshop and receive peer feedback
- Practice responding to questions that could arise during facilitation of The Leadership Challenge Workshop
- Engage with like-minded leaders and facilitators in a small-group environment designed to maximise participation, feedback skills, and learning
What you will take away:
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the Kouzes and Posner leadership model
- Ways to achieve a successful leadership development intervention including guidelines for customisation
- Module-specific tips and techniques for successful facilitation of The Leadership Challenge Workshop
- Certificate of completion – Level 1 (Pre-requisite for Certification)
- Eligibility to apply to become a Leadership Challenge® Certified Facilitator. Certification is by application and requires ongoing education for approximately two years.
Facilitator Training Pre-work:
Participants complete specific pre-work assignments in preparation for facilitator training. They will likely include:
- Participation in a recent The Leadership Challenge Workshop including a recent LPI
- Preparation for presenting a workshop module in class
Fee includes Full 2-Day Course with a Certified Master, Pre-work, Facilitator Materials
For further information about becoming a Leadership Challenge Certified Facilitator, please contact email@example.com
Fee: £1,500 + VAT
Early Booking Discount:
Book and pay in full by 28th September 2017 to receive a 25% discount – only £1,125 + VAT