This is a two day ‘Train the Trainer’ course for people who wish to achieve the Level I accreditation – Trained Leadership Challenge Workshop Facilitator.
Who can attend?
Participants must have completed a full two-day Leadership Challenge Workshop within the last 12 months.
What will you learn?
- The research foundation behind the Kouzes & Posner leadership model – The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership®
- How to explain and interpret the Leadership Practices Inventory
- Workshop agenda and processes for a 2 day Leadership Challenge Workshop
- Experiential activities that illustrate the 5 Practices and make them come alive
- How to facilitate a powerful Leadership Challenge Workshop
What you will do on our Leadership Facilitator Training?
- Practice facilitating at least one workshop module and receive feedback from a Certified Master
- Observe key workshop modules presented and participate in feedback and discussion
- View and discuss suggested videos
- Practice debriefing experiential activities
What you will take away from our Leadership Facilitator Training?
- A complete Leadership Challenge Facilitation set
- Personal coaching and feedback on facilitating the Leadership Challenge Workshop
- Tips for successful implementation
- One-on-one consultation with a Certified Master of The Leadership Challenge
- For all qualifying participants – Certification as a Trained Facilitator of The Leadership Challenge Workshop
- Eligibility to apply for the next level accreditation – Certified Leadership Challenge Facilitator
What is the cost of our Leadership Facilitator Training?
£1,750 + VAT per person (includes full 2-Day course with a Certified Master and pre-work, facilitator materials; excludes accommodation)
For further information about becoming a Leadership Challenge Certified Facilitator, please contact email@example.com