Why qualify as an LPI Coach?
For over 15 years we’ve used the LPI to help individuals build self-awareness and enhance their leadership performance.
With our considerable experience, this framework will:
- Raise awareness around the frequency of leadership behaviour
- Open up new avenues for discussion with colleagues
- Help explore and identify strengths and weaknesses
- Provide a robust framework for feedback and action planning
- Enable people to consider the impact of their behaviour on others
Meaningful feedback is a source of motivation for leaders. Feedback through robust, evidence-based instruments like LPI promotes learning and behaviour change.
What is LPI coach training?
The training is an in-depth exploration of Leadership Practices Inventory, the cornerstone of the powerful evidence-based leadership development programme created by James M. Kouzes and Barry Z. Posner in their best-selling book, The Leadership Challenge.
What will you learn?
- The evidence and development behind the framework
- How to evaluate feedback in a coaching context
- Increased personal competency in the use and delivery of the LPI
- Knowledge and understanding of the statistical validity of the LPI
- How to utilise the LPI in a variety of situations
- Ways to understand and leverage the LPI report
Who can attend?
- Professional coaches
- Leadership development professionals
- Management and leadership consultants
- Educational professionals
Participants should have an understanding of The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership, and the LPI Feedback Report.