Why qualify as an LPI Coach?
For over 15 years we’ve used the LPI to help individuals build self-awareness in order to enhance their leadership performance. We find it:
- Raises peoples awareness around the frequency of their leadership behaviour
- Opens up new avenues for discussion with their colleagues
- Helps them to explore and identify their strengths and weaknesses
- Provides a robust framework for feedback, goal setting and action planning
- Enables people to consider the impact of their behaviour on others
Meaningful feedback is often a source of motivation for leaders. Feedback through robust, evidence-based instruments, such as LPI, promotes learning and behaviour change.
What is LPI Coach Training?
The training is an in-depth exploration of Leadership Practices Inventory, which is the cornerstone of the powerful evidence-based leadership development programme created by James M. Kouzes and Barry Z. Posner, authors of the best-selling book The Leadership Challenge.
What will you learn?
- The evidence and development behind the instrument
- The intricacies of the LPI reports
- How to evaluate the feedback in a coaching context
The objectives are to:
- Increase personal competency in the use and delivery of the LPI
- Increase knowledge and understanding of the statistical validity of the LPI
- Explore, practice and optimise the use of the LPI within a variety of situations
- Fully understand and leverage the LPI report
Who can attend?
- Professional Coaches
- Leadership Development Professionals – (Internal Training, HR, OD, or Talent Management)
- Management and Leadership Consultants
Participants should have an understanding of The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership, and the LPI Feedback Report.