An in-depth exploration of The Leadership Practices Inventory®, the powerful evidence-based leadership development tool created by James Kouzes and Barry Posner, authors of the best-selling book the Leadership Challenge.
You’ll learn about the evidence behind and development of the instrument. You will deepen your knowledge of the LPI and develop your ability to help leaders accurately interpret their feedback and develop personal action plans.
Who should attend the LPI Coach Certificate Programme?
- Leadership Development Professionals – (Internal Training, HR, OD, Talent Management)
- Management and Leadership Consultants
- Current users of the LPI who would like to develop their expertise in using the instrument
This session is designed specifically for individuals who already have coaching experience.
Participants should already have an understanding of The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership and some familiarity with the LPI Feedback Report format.
What are the objectives of the LPI Coach Training?
You will learn how to:
- Increase personal competency in the use and delivery of the LPI
- Increase knowledge and understanding of the statistical validity of the instrument
- Explore and practice the coaching skills to optimise the use of the LPI within a variety of leadership development situations.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the different ways to leverage the LPI reports to helping aspiring leaders to plan for their future development and affect a positive change
- Earn the credential Trained LPI Coach
Is there any pre-work you will need to complete to attend the LPI Coach Training?
You will need to:
- Complete and review your own LPI (included in price)
- Have a good understanding of the Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership, as described by Kouzes & Posner
What will you take away from the LPI Coach Training?
As part of the price, you will take away:
- A personal, confidential LPI report
- A Coaches Guide to Developing Exemplary Leaders: Making the Most of The Leadership Challenge and the Leadership Practices Inventory
What is the cost of our LPI Coach Training?
£1,500 + VAT per person
For further information about becoming a Trained LPI Coach, please contact email@example.com