With over 30 years of research and more than 2 million books sold worldwide, The Leadership Challenge Workshop is a 2-day intensive development programme based on The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership, a proven model that enables leaders to get extraordinary things done.
- Build your competence and confidence in the Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership
- Take away practical steps to improve your leadership performance
- Strengthen your abilities and self-confidence to lead yourself and others in challenging situations
- Learn why leadership is as much an affair of the heart as it is of the head
What are the objectives of the Leadership Challenge Workshop?
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Identify what constitutes good leadership
- Learn about your own leadership strengths and areas for improvement
- Consider the importance of leadership to you and your organisation
- Make personal development plans that enable you to continue to develop your leadership skills in the future
What is the style of the Leadership Challenge Workshop?
In this workshop, we help you to build practical plans that you can take away and implement in your workplace.
We do this by blending:
- Solid academic research
- Personal feedback
- Opportunities to reflect
- Planning time
- Practical exercises
- Case studies
- New ideas
- Encouraging you to commit to take action
Before attending you are asked to complete an online Leadership Practices Inventory, a diagnostic tool that has enabled over 3 million leaders to understand their personal leadership effectiveness.
Want to become an accredited Facilitator of The Leadership Challenge?
This workshop is also the first step in becoming an accredited Facilitator of The Leadership Challenge.
What is the cost of the Leadership Challenge Workshop?
£999 + VAT per person (includes Leadership Practices Inventory 360 Assessment), participant pre-work and materials; excludes accommodation)
For further information about the Leadership Challenge Workshop, please contact email@example.com