How can we help to develop your executives?
We help individuals to make the most of their talents, strengths and abilities in contributing to their employers’ business goals. Many of the people we work with are senior managers recently promoted to leadership positions. Whilst they’ve been promoted in recognition of their strong management performance, their employers also recognise that, without support, they may well struggle to adjust to their new role’s requirements.
What type of support can we provide?
We help senior leaders develop their capability to:
- Ask, ‘what needs to be done?’ for the benefit of the wider organisation
- Operate well in complex environments
- Thrive in volatile, uncertain, and ambiguous situations
- Model values and leadership excellence for others
- Work effectively across functional boundaries
- Build strong relationships and communicate to stakeholders
- Be street-wise and know how to navigate organisational politics
How do we work?
Our executive development process is coaching-centric. We work with leaders to make step-by-step improvements, defining expectations and goals whilst forming manageable and measurable processes that enable them to assess their progress.
We research job demands and performance expectations. Using leadership and cognitive profiling tools, we help identify personal strengths and capability gaps. We then co-design a personal development plan, remaining involved in its implementation as necessary.
Experience shows us that the best executives know what works and what doesn’t work for them. They exhibit a strong desire to improve and model the attributes of a high performance culture for others.